AMP's ZZzzz

Friday, September 23, 2005

Shake it off.

"My lovin ain't the same....
I really gotta get up out of here and go some where.

Gotta make that move for someone who appreciates all the love I give.
Gotta do what's best for me, baby and that means I gotta shake you off.
I JUST GOTTA SHAKE YOU OFF!"

LET GO! Why? Because you HAVE to!
It's a hard realization to totally turn your ways around, and in turn your life, because you can't be the same to people. You can't call them every day, you can't reminisce, and if you do something that reminds you of them you can't tell them about it and share it. The rules totally change once that all happens. It's almost like that person has died, and I guess in a way they have in your life. How horrible, but in some sad way it's true.
Why do break ups have to be mean? Totally ignoring/disregarding and totally replacing that one person in your life you were the most intimate with, the most open and truthful too, and who had your heart the most. How is this torture suppose to help you grow. Oh my goodness, to have to lose all of that and act like that person doesn't matter to you, or in some sense, that they were never as HUGE part of your life as they really were. This is insanity!
Why is this the only way to move on. What a hard reality and concept. Very harsh but in the end.... I guess..... when you are with the FOREVER person in your life..... all the the past "forever boys" really don't matter. That past you shared and had is EXACTLY what it is.... past.
Life is a difficult process. Props to those who didn't have to go through this as much or not at all, and congrats!

All the love.

Other songs that I am listening too quite often from my downloads.
"There is no Arizona....If there was a grand canyon, she could fill it up with the lies he's told her. She'll wake up and find there is no Arizona. She wonders why she's still waitin, she'll keep waiting cause there is no Arizona. Finally she tells them (friends) don't you know there is no Arizona." - Jamie O'Neal
"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. And she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away. I know I know I know.... " - Marvin Gay (or Bill Withers)
"I put a spell on you. Because you're mine. " - Howlin Wolf (or Jay Hawkins)
"My friends feel it's their appointed duty. They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me. But my answer, yeah to all that use me stuff, I want to spread the news that if it feels this good getting used, You just keep on using me...Until you use me up" - Bill Withers

3 Comments:

  • "Love is Friendship set on fire" Jeremy Taylor
    Love Darlie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

  • Too bad the fire has to fizzle out. :( BUT out of the ashes comes the Phoenix, so Love carries on. haha. so cheesy like cheesy bread.

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 10:19 PM  

  • I don't know a lot about losing a guy I've loved but I do know it's hard to lose someone you love. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

    Lots of love to you & know I'm here if you need me & I am praying
    ~i~

    By Blogger Aimee, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home