AMP's ZZzzz

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Searching for Topics....

So I was reading over my friend, James Burke's, blog and he had a lot of information about computer things whenever there were updates and such. I didn't read most of them because I am not into it as much as he and the others of you whom that stuff comes easily to. BUT... I am into Science and Health and the like because I am in Chiropractic school and will be a Chiropractor in 341 days and counting. :)
I really liked the idea of putting new topics on a blog for people to actually get helpful information from instead of just reading "random thoughts of Wonderland" whenever something comes to my mind. So I decided I would pick topics and "blog" about them. These topics I would like to be about health questions or chiropractic questions or anything of the like. If I don't know I will find out and respond. I have some topics in mind to start with such as prostates and CoQ-10 supplementation.
I would like to hear from you all if you have any others so I can share the information with the rest of whomever reads these. It will be GREAT practice for me as a Doctor, before I get out in the field. So..... BRING IT ON!!!


Let me hear from youO


~ Intern Allison Patton

At your service.

1 Comments:

  • I think it's good to just blog about whatever you want. My blog should probably be targeted a little more towards a general audience...I just haven't really had a good direction for it yet, so it's all over the place. :) But, with your stuff, I think that's a great idea, along with your personal thoughts...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home