AMP's ZZzzz

Thursday, September 15, 2005

SICK? Try this...!!!

VITAMIN A and ZINC

Who would have thought that health doesn't have to come in a medicine bottle? Well it is truly amazing what a little help nature can do for you. Putting what naturally heals the body into the body would only hinder it? WHAT? No... it would only help it! So why do we not latch on to this medical miracle of health?

So you are sick....
runny nose, congestion, soar throat, cough, feeling ill...

All you need is 50,000 IU Vitamin A and 100 mg Zinc* (once a day, in the morning with a meal)
add that to your daily multi vitamin and vitamin C and you will be a brand new person in a few days. Nothing is instant so this won't be either BUT it is healthier for your body and will also help build your immune system so next time you won't be as sick or you won't even get sick.

And as always, regular visits to your local Chiropractor will improve this process and keep you running strong like no other.

*Zinc makes about 3% of the population nauseous so to test it, place it on your tongue and see. If you are in this population, please take at the end of your meal and know that it's not hurting your body, but if you can't tolerate it then do without and still keep with the Vitamin A.

~Intern Patton


>> My experience was with a wicked nose cold. Only my left nostril would stay congested but it was so bad that my whole head hurt and my face would get red and a little puffy. I was DYING I tell you. I had Board reviews to go to and didn't know what else to do. So I took the advice of a trusted Chiropractor and bought some Vit. A and Zinc and took that in the morning for a week or so. And I tell you what. It was maybe two days and my sinus was so much better. The pressure was gone and soon after no more snot. It was like heaven in my head. I was also taking "Sinus Remedy," a supplement by Metagenics, with adjustments every other day to two days. <<

1 Comments:

  • For allergies I talked to my nutrition teacher and this is what he said...
    (granted my information with you and treatment with you is limited b/c you aren't a patient I see) But he said that usually seasonal allergies come when there are food allergies. So find out what you are allergic to that you are eating, allergies tests, and then by taking care of that the easonal
    allergies should cease. Also regular chiropractic adjustments stimulate the nervous system which in turn increases your immune system making your body stronger to fight the allergin.

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home