AMP's ZZzzz

Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANTS!!!!!

Wow what a surprise I got today as I walked in my apartment and headed to the kitchen. There to my surprise was a pile of ants that followed a path of ants around my bar to the front door by the wall to the patio window and finally ending/starting at the fireplace. Oh and a nice pile or 4 under the white paper recycle bag! How lovely these little creatures came to visit me and surpruse me, and it's not even my birthday yet. Silly bugs, so forgetful. :)
So out came the RAID and the vacuum. Those suckers didn't know what was coming, what hit them, and what killed them and sent them to their dusty, dirty demise. Bwahhhahaha!!

So today was a nice wonderful day! I didn't have to wear clinic clothes because I didn't have to go to clinic. I didn't see any patients today and so I had a day off to just relax and be comfy! :)

So here's to a comfy weekend and day tomorrow.
Love you all ~Allison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home