AMP's ZZzzz

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

23!!!

"Look at me, I'm 23. Beautiful sight to see tonight." ~Plumb

So yes yes, today is/was my birthday. It was nice because they canceled school for the trimester 6 class so we can study for our clinic entrance tests we have to take tomorrow and, for some of us, Friday. This test is to prepare us for part 4 national boards test. It is an accumulation of all the material we have learned from day one to now and put into clinical settings. Pretty crazy but I think it will go well. They give us one free retake if we don't make a 75% on it. So if anything, there are always redues. :)


The best thing, besides getting out of class, on my birthday was the shuttle launch!! It was amazing and please, tons of prayers, I heard there is already a tile missing, so major prayers for their safe return. But it is neat to have something historic be on your birthday. I am glad it all worked out. The picture is me watching the Launch at Natasha's apt. She made me poached eggs, my new fav., and biscuits/gravy and bacon. Such a great b-day breakfast and for dinner I had again my fav, SPAGHETTI!! Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm...


That's really about it other than all the awesome phone calls I received throughout the day from all of you wonderful people. They all came at the most perfect times too, so I never had to miss anyone and have them leave a message. You are all great friends and family and I love you all so much. You really make my life shine!

So I need to get to bed. Brain sleep for the tests tomorrow. Night and blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home