AMP's ZZzzz

Monday, June 20, 2005

My first bbbbbblog

Well no other way to start it off than in PURPLE! So today was like every Monday, 2 labs in the morn. (8-12) and then clinic at 12, then class at 1 then last lab from 3-5. Finally my patient comes in at 5:00 and am done by 5:45. The co-ed tri 6 softball team plays Monday nights and so went to their game which use to be at 7:30 but was moved to 8:30pm. Thank goodness for the time change or I would reallly be dying. So that's my normal, every day routine, boring but that's how school life can be, mundane but always an adventure. Clinic is AWESOME!!! I definitely know THIS is what I am called to be doing. ~Blessings

2 Comments:

  • you should have played softball with those guns

    By Blogger Andrew H. Schwartz, at 10:17 PM  

  • No I dont' play softball. I am afraid of the ball breaking me. I am a delicate dandelion. :) hehe. I just go and support my classmates. That is what I am good for, cheer. :)

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home