AMP's ZZzzz

Friday, April 14, 2006

Health newsletters I suggest

Here are some websites I encourage you all to go to and sign up for their weekly newsletter. Some are for health and American health information, some are for pediatrics and their health. If you don't like signing up for long term you can always unsubscribe after a few trial runs of information.

These two sites are phenomenal and enlighten our minds of information we might not have heard otherwise.

So sign up and enjoy! IT'S FREE, Why not?!


Your caring Chiropractic intern,
~Allison

2 Comments:

  • hmm, I'll check it out. Always looking for new info!

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 2:01 AM  

  • As for the changing of the blog template: thanks! I too had the unfortunate discovery of losing all my side links! I was so mad! you'd think they'd tell you...

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home