AMP's ZZzzz

Monday, February 13, 2006

The day of Valens and tines...

hearts stuck on a window with a curtain in front of them.
So this day has been one like New Years Eve; you wish you could spend it with the one you love and have that "oh so romantic" moment in time to reflect on each year, but your life just isn't meant to be that way. This February 14th will be one of the very few love days I will get to make those memories!

This is a happy blog because I have a love that has sacrificed and flew with a whip of hope to move here to be with me. Things like this don't happen in my life and, honestly, I think that if I am not careful enough it will all fly away again as gently as it came.

My boyfriend, Andrew, and I have been off and on for about 5 years now. There have been some trying times, exciting/fun/entertaining times, and all in all learning and growing times. We have a new phase this time because commitment is in both of our lives not just one.

So I am excited to start a new phase in my life of not having to "wish" on the romantic times that will not be, but to be a part of romantic times that will. What a crazy place to be in.

Honestly, never thought my life would ever turn out in any spectacular way.....
but...........................

5 Comments:

  • congrats on your relationship! It makes me happy that you're so aware of just how lucky you are... Hope you have a great v-tines day.

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 9:28 PM  

  • yea! i'm so happy that you two are happy & back to good happy times :)

    Hope your valentine's day is marvelous!

    ~i~

    By Blogger Aimee, at 3:41 PM  

  • congrats and best of luck!!

    By Blogger Andrea, at 3:35 PM  

  • You know I love you both, but mostly I love you (because Andrew smells!). And I am so very happy that you are so happy. It has also taken me a long time to figure out that while I am waiting and expecting something lovely and story book to happen, I am missing this wonderful life and amazing husband that God has given me!! I am delighted that you are aware of the gift that God has given you. Don't be afraid to open it- it won't go anywhere...

    By Blogger Katy, at 4:01 PM  

  • Foo Fighters!! RIGHT!!

    You win...a fancy mixed cd from the BGD blog, if'n you want it, of course. My musical favorites of late will be on it. E-mail me your address and I'll get it out to you as soon as I make it. :)

    Thanks for all the support!!

    ~Big A

    By Blogger Andrea, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home