AMP's ZZzzz

Friday, January 06, 2006

My vacation!!!



So we have three weeks off during the Fall and Spring trimesters and I took a little trip back home to NM and then a little trip to see my friends, Rebecca and James, in NC!
A friend told me I would fall in love with NC when I went and she was right.... it was so nice. Probably because it's so different than here.... but still every place has it's beauty I just have to find what I want to enjoy for the longest period of time. :)


Here are some from NC. We went to the Duke "West" campus to see the chapel, and then to UNC to see the campus for my friend Jason. He is a HUGE fan but has never been, so I called him to let him know I was there and enjoying it for him. Their pool is huge and it is supposable the "practice" pool. Man o man. What a place. If I was a stronger swimmer I would go there. :) I just get by.

Now school has started back up and clinic is back to the grind. I wish all of you who say you would be my patients lived here so Icould bring you into the clinic and get credits off of you. :) Ah well, at least I am still reaching people about chiropractic. That is the main goal.

Very busy so will keep updated on here when able.

5 Comments:

  • OMG"!!! love the top picture^^ thanks for the comments by the way :)

    By Blogger benjamin, at 6:44 AM  

  • yeah allison I wish I was there so you could get credits off of me & I could get a nice pamper myself massage.

    glad to know all is good for you

    By Blogger Aimee, at 3:26 PM  

  • NC is awesome. Kristi and I are going in March for a few days to see our new niece.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

  • Welcome back... happy to see you were having fun while you were gone... yeah -so sorry it is kind of a long drive -to Texas for Chiro care... I have been to New Mexico... and it is such a beautiful place - what a fun place to call home. The first photo is really wonderful... such great color.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

  • Those are pretty sweet pictures! Glad you enjoyed your trip...definately looks like you had a good time, and sounds like it was definately well deserved.

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home