AMP's ZZzzz

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What do 100,000 and Girl Scouts have in common?

Well I am glad you asked! TODAY is a most wonderful day in history and I bet NONE of you knew it.

I was driving home today after school/clinic and after yoga was canceled when all of a sudden I look down to notice my odometer. It read 99994 as I was taking off for home.




**A girl today in class said she decided to start her diet and then her Girl Scout cookies came in and she is trying to get rid of them. I bought one Thin Mints and one Samoa and received the shortbread box for free!! **



So I am exiting 114 West on the President George Bush Turnpike. Crossing under the over pass to turn left onto 161 South and then it happened.... My odometer turns to "100,000"!!!!! And all the while I am eating my OHH so delicious Thin Mints, that's right THIN MINTS!!!
I called and talked to my dad while it turned the memorable 100,000. Only fitting since it is because of him and my mom I have that car.

So now you know why this day is famous in history and how Girl Scouts and 100,000 have something in common! How crazy would that be if someone else in the world had a story of 100,000 and Girl Scouts to share? Let me know!!

Also this week I received the Atchley Scholarship from the New Mexico Chiropractic Association for $500. That will definitely help out with the $1,025 for Part IV Boards.

AND I get to see Andrew every day and my two sisters (Mandy and Jessica) are both pregnant so I will be a double Auntie Allison!! Life is so grand all at once!

Mandy is my "sister" because we grew up together in church and have known each other since, well, birth. Her to be exact because I was born in July '82 and she in January '83


1 Comments:

  • I cannot believe this! I too have a girl scout cookie and 100,000 mile story! Hehe - just kidding...but that is neat. Love you - hope you start smiling more at school ;) Miss you...Jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home