AMP's ZZzzz

Friday, March 24, 2006

BOARDS!!!!

Finally the stress of studying for Part III National Boards and also for the Physiotherapy National Board are over!
This test was the most stressful because it is based on your own performance on the test. The ones before and the PT and part IV are all based on the average, so if the top score was a 750 instead of 800 then everyone moves up 50 points. NOW there is no curve and it's you against the test. It is over and low stress (while still freaking out about your future) till April 28th. Till then praying for no "asterisk."
Update on the whole, "Where are you going after you graduate," question. It seems that when you are not focused on this aspect of your life because BOARDS are two weeks away, everyone wants to talk to you about where you are going after graduation and bring up the fact that you are wasting time, and it it ticking away very fast. So the place I am now on this sensitive topic is, "I am focusing my sites on STATES!" -New Mexico -North Carolina -Tennessee - and maybe some other place to be decided.
I will keep everyone posted on my replies as they appear. Keep this process in your prayers, it's a BIG one for me. Thanks for reading and checking up on me. It's nice to know people are out there caring.
~Blessings~

3 Comments:

  • Congrats!!! :) wow! -you will be starting a new adventure -the possibilities... hmmm. So wonderful! I will keep you in my prayers!

    By Blogger sandig, at 9:19 AM  

  • Praying for you! Hope all goes well.

    By Blogger Aimee, at 8:49 AM  

  • wow! definately hope everything goes flawlessly and fantastic for you!

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home