AMP's ZZzzz

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Happy Holidays!


Please go to this link. It is about dancing Christmas lights. Very awesome and amazing and worth your time. Whomever put this together is very talented and I would like for them to be my friend. Haha. j/k but they are very talented! Those of you who have experienced my reaction to fire works, imagine that to this. It's THAT good.!

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

P.S. More Hawai'i to come, just have finals this weeks so it's sporadic. Thanks for hanging with me.

4 Comments:

  • Awesome find, Allison! That is truly amazing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

  • Oh yeah, I saw something about that on Extra or ET or one of those kind of shows...that is the COOLEST thing I have seen in a long long time!
    It just blows my mind thinking about how it works!
    SO many lights!
    It must be a bitch when one of them goes out and then half the string doesn't work...could you even imagine!?

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 10:44 PM  

  • re: creative death, Hahahah That would be the worst. That is hillarious. I never thought about that part of it. I counldn't imagine. :) Thanks for the laugh.

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 12:50 PM  

  • what a riot... now there's some christmas spirit!!! or someone with way too much time on their hands!! i was truly amazed! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home