AMP's ZZzzz

Friday, December 02, 2005

Day two of Hawai'i

Scuba diving was today! We first played in the ocean while Marki and Michael took scuba "discovery" lessons, then all drove out and went diving. These are pictures of such.
Don't they just look cute after our outing in the PACIFIC OCEAN?!



Oh... and on our way back.... we saw TONS of rainbows!!! Amazing, maybe that's why their license plates have a rainbow on them. {just a side note how the same number of letters in rainbow, are the same number of colors IN a rainbow! freakin. sweet!} - be honest, how many of you knew that before now? Am I really that slow?


By the way, I WAS IN HAWAI'I!!!

2 Comments:

  • I can only say "wow". You are sooo fortunate. Our good friends went not long ago... she cried when they left -they liked it so-o-o much she didn't want to leave.I am happy for you. It looks like you had a really great time. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM  

  • oh my goodness! Those are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s pictures! The rainbows must have been an incredible sight.

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home