AMP's ZZzzz

Sunday, November 27, 2005

ALOHA!

So I went to Oahu, Hawai'i two weeks ago and haven't had time AT ALL to post my pics and tales of my most magnificent time there. I am hoping to have time this week since we only have one test and it's tomorrow. Thanks for being patient, I am having to be as well because I REALLY want to get these up so share/gloat about it. I finally have pics of a BE -E - A Utiful place I went instead of getting to be jealous looking at all the wonderful places "photo-a-day" gets to go. (so lucky -I am so jealous) So soon and very soon. {makes me think of a song. : ) }

~Loves

4 Comments:

  • oh I get so jealous of 'photo a day' too! He is SO lucky! I can't wait to see your pics and hear the stories, sounds like you had an awesome time!

    By Blogger The Creative Death, at 10:42 PM  

  • welcome back. i can't wait to see your new pics. oh -and my nose is just fine. jack is gone... it's raining again. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • I'm jealous you got to go someplace so bea-u-tiful &I'm still here in ruidosoville. I look forward to seeing pics.

    ~i~

    By Blogger Aimee, at 4:39 PM  

  • hmmm....Hawaii, a perfect destination :-)

    By Blogger Photography, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home