AMP's ZZzzz

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Movie critique `=-

That is suppose to look like a video camera. Hope you can see it. : )


The movie is "Prime."
It is about the 37 year old lady dating her therapist's 23 year old son. Very funny and pretty good. The only thing I was a little caught off guard was the reality of the ending. To not give it away, I will do my best to explain myself. Movies usually end in traditional, mostly not-so-real ways, right? Well this one ended in a way that pertains mostly to what might actually happen in real life and THAT's what caught me off guard. I didn't care for it and I don't think it or life should be that way. It's just not right.

You should really see the movie because it IS quite HILARIOUS and very good. So enjoy but know the ending is a catchy one. Please let me know what you thought about it if you have seen it.

~Allison

7 Comments:

  • I watched Batman Begins twice tonight. It was much better in the theater, but it is such a good movies. You are such a silly :)
    loves

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

  • hi just saw ur blog its great and abt the movies- "chicken little" was my last movie, i know it sounds childish but i like animation movies :-)

    By Blogger Photography, at 9:47 AM  

  • RE: photography;
    I want to see Wallace and Gromit REALLY bad. I have seen the first ones that were made, LONG long time ago, and loved them. I like those type of movies too. We ALL are a little kid at heart. It makes life so much better.

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 1:21 PM  

  • Yes i agree! that somewhere we have a kid inside that comes out when we are with our school-days friends, in a amusement park or someplace thats makes us remember our childhood days :-)

    By Blogger Photography, at 10:26 AM  

  • -just a quick note to let you know that I will soon have some SNOW photos for you!!! good for you -not for me. Brrrrrr.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

  • it's good to hear some movies in like real life.

    if you have any suggestions of good ones with happy endings send them my way as I need to :) and not cry.

    ~i~

    By Blogger Aimee, at 5:37 PM  

  • Keep me posted! I'll be here till August!

    By Blogger allison WONDERland, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home