AMP's ZZzzz

Monday, October 09, 2006

Record high

So I know I need to type about myself more but here is the most recent. There has been drama with my apt. and the like but with work here is the low down.

I am working all week this week by myself because my boss has a seminar in Florida and is also taking it for a vacation to Disney World. (don't blame her, she works her butt off) anyways. This week I am flying solo and guess how many patients I saw today...... Come on guess before you read about it......

70! - ME, all by my little lonesome self. That is a record high for me!! How many people can say that after a month this Friday the 13th they see up to 70 pts. in a day. So awesome. This is why I love my job and life right now. All this great experience and patients to have the chance to heal. AMAZING!!!

K that's all for now. Just had to share my proud-ness of myself. I haven't been proud of myself like I am now, ever! It's my victory, my hard work, my choice. I have done this for me, so proud.

I think everyone should have a moment in their lives like this. Where you have done something solely FOR yourself, solely BY yourself, and actually accomplished it! Such a great feeling.

If you have had this in your life I would love to hear what yours was/is and if it's multiples even better.

Loves
~Dr. Allison (Al)

2 Comments:

  • wow...a record high!! my goodness...you must be tired!! Good job girlie. I am so happy that you are HAPPY! :)

    By Blogger Katy, at 6:20 PM  

  • 70! wow! You go girl. Happy for you! :)

    By Blogger sandig, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home